Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


NOTD

OPI - Lucky Lavender || China Glaze - Liquid Leather
My life is often made up of things I should be doing, and the things I'm doing to avoid said things. The latter resulted in the above. I'm supposed to be working on my University essay, however Tumblr called, and I came across the Illamasqua promo for their valentines day collection, Throb was it? And this was my take on the claw/nails they advertised.

Labels: , , ,

"NOTD" was Posted On: Tuesday 19 July 2011 @11:49 | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.