Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


These were made for walking

Boots - Primark || Brouges - New Look
I tend to find a pair of shoes and not stop wearing them till I can no longer wear them. In fact I'll wear them past that point, a particular pair of black Evans boots come to mind. That is another story.

These two pairs above are in fact related, in the way shoes can be. I wore the New Look Brouges shopping in Bristol. On the way to Primark they began to rub like a bitch, it was the first time I'd worn them without tights. So I limped and hobbeled around Primark, and came across these Boots. I'd seen them in my local store, but they didn't have them in my size, so bugrudingly I left them on the shelf. So I was stoked when I spotted these sitting on a rack with a classy 'Only £3' sign sitting atop. I ran (limped) on over a grabbed these up. They were not my only purchase, but they were my life savers that day. I stopped in Starbucks on the way back to my car, order my large skinny Latte with a shot of hazlenut. I gingerly removed the Brouges and slipped the boots on, and it was heaven! And these two have been my staple go to shoes since.

I rock the boots when I want to toughen an outfit up and the brouges with, well, everything.


Am I the only one who does this? The only wearing certain shoes for a long time, or telling stories about them?

Labels: , , ,

"These were made for walking" was Posted On: Wednesday 20 July 2011 @06:45 | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.