Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


What I want in my waldrobe Wednesday

Multi Zip Horse Clutch - ASOS

MIKEY Leopard Print Slipper Shoes - ASOS

Toms Canvas Classic Espadrilles - ASOS
ADORE Sude Black Ankle Boots - Topshop

Elephant Stude Earrings || Cross Drop Earrings || Branch Drop Earrings - Topshop 1 2 3

Cream Floral Print Kimono Cover Up - Topshop


Camel Turnback Placket Grandad Shirt - Topshop

Chocolate Animal Print Cord Collar Quilted Jacket - Topshop

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

"What I want in my waldrobe Wednesday" was Posted On: Wednesday 20 July 2011 @07:56 | 4 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.