Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


Miu Miu give it to me.


While I sit here trying to stop crying over the poor woman and her cat on Jeremy Kyle I wish to grace you with the Fall/Winter campaign from Miu Miu. It features the wonderfully talented and stunning Hailee Steinfiled, I still cannot believe she is only 14! The campaign is a mixture of sophisticated feminine silhouettes, strong Autumn colors, whimsical prints and patterns.

I'm not sure if I'm more in love with the teams or Hailee. Seriously eyebrow and hair envy ensues. The over sized matelasse clutch is to die for. Miu Miu, along side Chanel is my most lusted after brand. I'm lucky to own two Miu Miu and if by some divine intervention I hope to own one more.

What of this collection are you lemming after, if any?













Labels: ,

"Miu Miu give it to me." was Posted On: Friday 29 July 2011 @07:43 | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.