Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


What I want in my waldrobe Wednesday

Exposed Seam Skirted Coat | Side Tuck Chiffon Blouse | Embossed Letter Joggers | Spot Peterpan Colllar Blouse | Psychobilly Spot Snood | Studd Suede Peep Toe Platforms | Victor Patent Tassel Slippers
ASOS CLEO Leather Plain Long Leg Pull on Boots-Black | ASOS CLEO Leather Plain Long Leg Pull on Boots- Tan | ASOS Drop Earrings Coin and Shield | ASOS Statement Set Stone and Chain Drop Earrings | ASOS Necklace Extra Long with Cloud Charm | ASOS Coat With Fold Over Collar


Purple Polka Dot Crossbody Bag | Navy Colour Block Shift Dress | Grey Slouch Pocket Cardigan | Cream Sleeveless Pussybow Blouse
Pleated 70's Dress | Floaty Bow Front Tunic | Hyacinth Tea Dress
Plaited Shopper Tote | Punk Studded Wedge Heels | Studded Ballerina Flats | Peep Toe Studded Wedge Boots | I Heart Metal Loose Jumper | Black Evening Diamante Wedge Shoe Boot | Designer Inspired Heart Shaped Handbag  | Black Studded Wedge Shoe Boot | Celebrity Style Floral Lace Back Burn Out Flare topDesigner Skull Ring Knuckle Box Clutch | Orb Designer Inspired Black Snake Handbag | High Heel Stiletto Plarfrom Shoes
Sorry I haven't written much, I feel bloody awful! Luckly I put most of this together lastnight. Sadly I've now got to get back to my essays. Wish me luck!

Have you picked any of this up, or are you planning to?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

"What I want in my waldrobe Wednesday" was Posted On: Wednesday 17 August 2011 @08:51 | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.