Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


Back, Back Again.


Well, Hello! Where did you all come from? Has it really been 12 days since I last posted, certainly doesn't feel that way at all. I took a slight break from blogging, and the internet in general. I've found it very freeing if not for a better word. It's been since to just sit and read, or go for a walk, me and the boy have even been going for a couple of walks. I also popped how from a couple of days to see the family.
Anyway, now back to blogging! I've got a couple of new post ideas that I want to try out, so please bare with me through it all. Also I need to get back into my old blogging routine, the same usual posts.
Sorry this post isn't much, I'll get a proper post up this afternoon/evening. I hate text only posts so I stuck a graphic I made while avoiding life!

Labels: ,

"Back, Back Again." was Posted On: Friday 2 September 2011 @07:56 | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.