Hello
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vicky | 24 years young | Bath based | Slight chubby(working on it) | Cat & Dog lover | Reading obsessed

Find me
Instgram


I be hauling, they hatin'

God I hate the new blogger. First Tumblr, now this?! Eurgh

Anyway, I went shopping on Friday afternoon, once I had finished my last exam as a little reward to myself. I had really wanted to pick up these shoes from Topshop, but they only had them in a size 4. So I stomped my now boring shoes and left to shop for other goodies. I didn't pick too much up on this trip, however I did pick much more up at a later date. Which I may do a post on later some time. 
Firstly I popped into Urban Outfitters. Now, I don't like Urban Outfitters. I love how the shop is set up, and the feel of it. The home stuff if beyond cute and kitch, and the Jewellery is darling. However, the clothes. Blah. They are too expensive, poorly fitting and just no, no. Well I've seen the two pieces I picked up on a number of blogs and Youtube videos and had been after them for awhile. I seem to have and obsession with crosses at the moment. I'm so hipster.

Gold Cross Necklace - £14.00 | Sliver Cross Bracelet - £6.00

Above I said I loved their Jewelery. Ah, now after buying the cute little sideways silver cross bracelet I'm not so sure. After wearing it for around 3 days, the silver has already begun to rub off, and the brass it showing through. Am disappoint UO, it's such a delicate little bracelet and I really liked it layered with all my other bracelets and bangles. Secondly, on a much better note I picked up and over sized, long chained gold cross necklace. Oh God, I swear I've worn this everyday since I brought it. It goes with everything (would you judge me If i worked my outfits around the necklace?). 

Models Own Nail Polish - Lilac Dreams, Juicy Jules | Revlon Nail Polish - Stormy Canvas, Facets of Fuschia | Models Own Nail Art Pen | Maybelline Lipstick - Luminous Beige  | Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen
After seeing Danity Dolls nails I've been obsessed with nail art. I read that she used Models Own Nail Art Pen, which I had been meaning to pick up. Boots had a offer for a free Models Own polish in Lilac Dreams if you buy two Models Own products. So I also picked up another nail polish in Juicy Jules, a ridiculous over the top multicolor glitter.
Next I saw Revlon had released their new Limited Edition collection. I wasn't to keen on the lipstick and the lip gloss palette, but Dear Lord the polishes. If I made two polishes, they would be these two colors. Stormy Canvas is muted brown. It's a little like Nails Inc London Polish, which is one of my all time favorite colors, but less pink based. Secondly is Facets of Fuchsia, which is black based purple color chucked full of pink glitter. It's pretty much a dead ring for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance polish, but for a fraction of the price.
I picked up another of the Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, which is my go to when I don't have the money for Illamasqua Precision Ink. Broswing the lipsticks, like always, I've been looking for a berry toned one, but can't find the right one. Can you recommed me one? Any brand. But I found this light nude brown. I tought it would be usefule for toning down brighter lipgloss and lipsticks. 

Not much I know. You guys pick anything up recently, or have you tried any of these products? What did you think.

Labels: , , , , , ,

"I be hauling, they hatin'" was Posted On: Friday 2 September 2011 @15:31 | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.